We are looking for a local Seattle Ambulatory Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity.
The EHR Ambulatory Analyst works in conjunction with Senior EHR analysts and as part of a team to design, configure, support, and maintain the clinical information system. This position will help redesign and implement new processes with the goal of translating organizational goals into application functionality and operational workflows that support those goals. The analyst develops and maintains a positive working relationship with physicians and user departments to ensure appropriate training and utilization of application systems.
• Interacts with internal departments to understand EHR business requirements. Analyzes operational workflow and EHR system features to guide gap analysis, options, decision-making and maintenance
• Serves as consultant for issues and topics related to an electronic health record; Serves as a conduit for aligning resources and activities related to EHR topics and issues
• Works with Senior EHR analysts to support clinical/operational activities in software design, configuration, implementation, testing, and activation of EHR software
• Supports work effort during optimization and ongoing maintenance of EHR software
• Participates in the review and testing of major releases and upgrades, evaluating new functionality and master file changes for new features
• Coordinates new application functionality with the training team. Works with team to develop supporting materials as needed and aids team during training
• Supports communication and analysis for maintaining master files, end-user access, and security files.
• Responds to user level and configuration/build level support questions related to the EHR. Escalates high level application/technical questions to Senior EHR analysts
• Works with technical team on device integration and implementation.
• Follows change control procedures for the system
• Develops and documents internal procedures in coordination with internal departments and affiliate hospitals and clinics
• Assures clinical content meets HIPAA regulatory and compliance requirements
• Stays current on E.H.R. trends and emerging developments
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in an ambulatory healthcare environment with “big picture” knowledge of clinical operations preferred
• Epic Ambulatory certification
• Prior job experience with implementing/configuring/supporting vendor supplied software, including Epic
• Project management or workflow analysis experience desirable
• Registered Nurse desirable
• Knowledge of computer systems in PC, client-server, and web-enabled systems
• Experience with MS Office applications and document creation software